Dates: 29 August - 2 September 2012
New York City Bachata Festival this August 29 to September 2, 2012.
THE 1ST ANNUAL NEW YORK BACHATA FESTIVAL
The Ultimate Dance Vacation Experience in New York City featuring 3 days and 4 nights of:
- Latin dance workshops by local and world renowned instructors to help take your skills to the next level.
- Breathtaking performance showcases by the best dance groups and couples around.
- Live concert series featuring world class Latin Music bands and the hottest DJs in the business.
- The Kizomba/Zouk International Room hosted by Kizomba NYC & Zouk NY.
- An all out professional Bachata competition with cash prize.
- Non-stop dancing excitement!!!
All this and more right smack in the heart of New York City, just walking distance from Central Park and Rockefeller Center, only a block away from Radio City Music Hall at the luxurious Hilton New York Hotel Labor Day Weekend.
Event type: Festival