Tao Tango Experience
The ancient ‘beyond technique’ Taoist wisdom is our source of inspiration to find more ease, flow, joy, contrast and connection in our dance. We apply Taoist principles to open up our senses, soften our embraces, dance more with our masculine or feminine energy and reconnect with our vitality and creativity.
The comprehensive and creative program offers a great opportunity to find these transformative qualities.
Paras and Paul are well known of their playful but challenging workshops. Their main strength and mission is is to inspire and encourage people to open up and reconnect with their inner qualities and find more vitality, passion, joy, ease and silence in the dance.
They are the organisers of the Taboe Tango Camps and teaching all over Europe since 2004.
- Staying+dancing in the old atmospheric mill with max. 20 couples
- Approx. 13-15 hours of workshops, taoshops & more extras
- 3 evening milongas
- Delicious home-made food
- Sleeping & dancing in the old mill or in the village (double rooms or dormitory)
- Price from € 285,- (incl. food/no bed)
- Bookings through the online form, preferable as couples. Dancers of all levels are welcome.
- Location: Künstmühle, Veckenstedt, Germany (between Berlin and Hannover)
More information: www.tangoatelier.nl